just realised that we are meeting on Thursday and I am doing something on line with you.......
have a couple of ideas that will help us explore some elements of line. - and you will need to bring a range of the following...
for idea 1
- Double sided tape and a small piece of mount board - about 6X6" or postcard sized (7X5")
- String and threads of varying thicknesses (that will go on the sticky mount board)
- fabric pencils/crayons.
- textured wall paper scraps., tile spacers, old paperclips, curtain hooks ( I have some that I will bring)
- Calico, cotton, anything that you could make a rubbing onto 9 can be plain or coloured - your choice)
- layout paper or similar thinish paper. ( I have some that I can bring)
- 7X7" ish piece of fabric for couching onto
- threads for couching, straws, stirrers, twigs etc
- stabaliser - felt or wadding - or what ever you have!
- a range of coloured paper - can be plain, can be patterened, thick, thin... again your choice; could be paper that you have with transfer paint on
- glue stick
- sheet of cartridge paper or sketch pad paper ( I have some I can bring)